Local 586 General Membership Meeting
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Happy New Year! OPSEU Local 586 will be holding its first General Membership Meeting of the year. There will be free food and raffle prizes, including an iPad and a fitbit!
Date: January 25, 2017
Free Dinner starts at 6:00 pm
Meeting: 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Please note: you must be present at the meeting during the raffle draw to win a prize.
Local 586 is committed to eliminating barriers that members face in participating in their union. Please email email@example.com about any accommodation required to participate before January 20th, 2017.
Local 586 will reimburse transportation and dependent care expenses as per OPSEU policy.
If you have any further questions, please speak to a steward.
- Travelling by TTC - we will reimburse you with two tokens at the meeting.
- Travelling by car - we will reimburse your mileage and parking under OPSEU's expense policy. You must fill out an expense claim and include your parking receipt. You are strongly encouraged to carpool, the carpooling driver receives additional mileage reimbursement.
- If you need to hire childcare or eldercare to attend the meeting (that you would not have needed otherwise), OPSEU will reimburse up to $12.00 per hour of care required. Again, an expense claim and receipts are required.
- If you require any other accommodation in order to participate fully, please contact us immediately so we can make arrangements.
- 31 Wellesley is a mobility accessible building.
- All OPSEU events are NUT FREE and FRAGRANCE FREE. For the health and safety of all our members, any member who does not abide by this policy will be asked to leave the meeting.
Your OPSEU 586 Executive